Hey, I'm Hallie Jacobs
I'm so glad you're here. If you have a story to tell, you're in the right place.
More than anything, I want you to pull out your wedding film in 40 or 50 years to show your grandkids and I want them to find themselves caught in a film that represents just how in love their grandparents are. I want it to show all of your passion, who and what you love most, and how you celebrate the start of a new season.
My hope is that your wedding film will reveal a family lineage of love and an overwhelming feeling of nostalgia.
- First and foremost, I am a follower of Jesus. He has changed my life and I'd love to tell you all about it.
- I love a good story.
- My girl crushes are Kristen Wiig, Melissa McCarthy, and Amy Poehler.
- I want to be like my little brother when I grow up.
- Goldens & golden doodles -- my babes.
- Lorelai Gilmore says it best, "I need coffee in an IV."
- Dance parties can solve a lot more than you think they can.
- Lastly, I believe in the power of film and the power of God and my prayer is that as I seek for the two to combine, I am a vessel for Christ through all creative avenues.